Only for students who can use their supplementary chance together with current second semester MTech batches.
Registration is open in AUMS.
Registration for the same will be kept opened only till 08-07-2020 (Wednesday) 12:30 PM.
The registration has to be done using either of the Categories in AUMS–
- ‘Supplementary’ – for regular students
- ‘Supplementary Passed Out’ – for Passed/Term Out students
If a student is unable to do the online registration as per the given category, please contact in the following email id before registration.
“Sindu Kumari” <firstname.lastname@example.org> or “Malu M ” <email@example.com>
Department Endorsement is not required to complete the Supplementary registration.
Fee for the same has to be paid immediately after the online registration and will be accepted only till 08-07-2020 (Wednesday) 12:30 PM.
Students are hereby informed to complete the registration process including fee payment before the last date. Since examinations are conducted online, final list will be prepared on 08/07/2020 itself. No more additions will be allowed after the last date.
Students can remit supplementary fees only as per the procedure given below.
Option 2: For Fee Remittance via NEFT/RTGS
- Online Remittance (add a beneficiary in your net banking)
- Remittance at other bank branches (fill in details)
The beneficiary details will be :
- Your Beneficiary A/C Number: Your Amrita Roll Number without dots
- Amount: Tuition Fee / Other Fee etc
- Beneficiary Bank Branch: Dhanlaxmi Bank, Ltd., DCS
- IFSC Code: DLXB0000996
- Beneficiary Name: Student Name
- Queries related to fee payment can be send to <Radhika H> firstname.lastname@example.org
The fee details for the Supplementary Registration
1. Rs. 700/- For Regular Students – ASE
2. Rs. 1500/- For Passout/Course Out Students – ASE