Students (ASE & ASAS, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri Campus) who require transcript, attestation of their Semester Grade Sheets, Consolidate Grade Sheet, Provisional Certificate and Degree Certificate can now apply online. Following are the steps to be followed:
- Fill in all the details as per the links
- * marked are compulsory
- We will contact you by email after receiving your request.
- Make sure that the amount calculated is correct and as per the cost mentioned in the form.
- In case of any issues, write to email@example.com
Transcript - Click here to fill the Transcript Request Form. Note :
The following procedure is to be followed for applying to WES/NASBA/ICAS/NCEES/Foreign Universities/Institutions.
- Send copies of the certificates required by your organization (WES/NASBA/ICAS/NCEES/ Foreign Universities/Institutions) to whom you have applied.
- COE’s office will generate the Transcript for the Candidates’ passed out in or before 2017 and they have to submit the copy of the Consolidated Grade sheet issued. Those who have passed out in 2018 or after, have to submit their copy of the Transcript.
- COE’s office will attest all copies of the certificates submitted by you as per the requirement given by WES/NASBA/ICAS/NCEES/ Foreign Universities/ Institutions and forward to the addressee in a sealed and signed on the flap of the University envelope through courier by the COE.
- It is informed to send WES academic records request form Part (A) to be filled by the candidate (all the columns).
- COE’s office charges Rs.5,000/- and it should be paid by DD.
DD should be in favour of “Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham” payable at Coimbatore.
You are requested to send the documents along with DD to the below address:
The Controller of Examinations,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Coimbatore – 641 112.
Note : After sending the documents to the Addressee , the tracking number will be informed to you in your email id. You can track and see the status of the document.
Any other details please contact 0422-2685062
Certificate Attestation - Click here for Certificate Application Form.