Registration will be open till 26-06-2020 12.30pm
Only for students who can use their supplementary chance together with current fourth semester (Both ASE and ASAS) and sixth semester (Only ASE ) regular batches
- Students who can register for the Current Even Semester Courses (S4 and S6) under regular supplementary (with internal) can take up the examinations along with the regular students as per the schedule published.
- Separate Schedule will be released for the students who can register for even semester courses for direct 100 marks (100 supple) and those who want to register for odd semester supplementary exams at a later date.
Registration will be opened in AUMS from (Monday) 15-06-2020.
Registration for the same will be kept opened only till 26-06-2020 (Friday day) 12:30 PM.
The registration has to be done using either of the Categories in AUMS–
- ‘Supplementary’ – for regular students
- ‘Supplementary Passed Out’ – for Passed/Term Out students
If a student is unable to do the online registration as per the given category, please contact in the following email id before registration.
“Sindu Kumari” <firstname.lastname@example.org> or “Sindu TM” <email@example.com> or Vinisha K P <firstname.lastname@example.org> – ASE
“jalajamma b” <email@example.com> or “Bini K” firstname.lastname@example.org or”Arun Raj.R” <email@example.com> – ASA
Department Endorsement is not required to complete the Supplementary registration.
Fee for the same has to be paid immediately after the online registration and will be accepted only till 26-06-2020 (Friday) 12:30 PM.
Students are hereby informed to complete the registration process including fee payment before the last date. Since examinations are conducted online, final list will be prepared on 26/06/2020 itself. No more additions will be allowed after the last date.
Students can remit supplementary fees only as per the procedure given below.
Option 2: For Fee Remittance via NEFT/RTGS
- Online Remittance (add a beneficiary in your net banking)
- Remittance at other bank branches (fill in details)
The beneficiary details will be :
- Your Beneficiary A/C Number: Your Amrita Roll Number without dots
- Amount: Tuition Fee / Other Fee etc
- Beneficiary Bank Branch: Dhanlaxmi Bank, Ltd., DCS
- IFSC Code: DLXB0000996
- Beneficiary Name: Student Name
Queries related to fee payment can be send to <Radhika H> firstname.lastname@example.org
The fee details for the Supplementary Registration
1. Rs. 700/- For Regular Students – ASE
2. Rs. 1500/- For Passout/Course Out Students – ASE
3. Rs. 300/- For Regular Students – ASA
4. Rs. 500/- For Passout/Course Out Students – ASA